“Stay close to anything that makes you glad you are alive.” ~Hafiz
Sometimes the ever quickening pace of daily life can leave us feeling drained and depleted.
How we wish we could just take some time out to soothe our overwhelmed senses, and relax our heated minds.
Soothing your body and being is an extremely important part of achieving lifelong health, happiness, and sense of well-being.
True well-being seems to elude most of us in the hectic pace of life. I know…I’ve been there.
I knew the key to taking charge of my lifeforce boiled down to one word: Simplicity
I've spent decades searching for the simplest ways to restore health and vitality to my own mind, body, and spirit. Everything I share with you is borne out of my own desire to thrive, and to see others thrive as well.
The great news is getting there is extremely simple and quicker than you ever imagined. If you are reading this page, you were attracted to something to "Soothe" your body and soul. You are in the right place. Below are just a few extremely simple things you can do to reset yourself right now...try them!
The Simplest Self-Soothing tips ever (that you can do most anywhere, any time):
- Slow it down. Whatever you are doing, just slow down to a nearly resting pace. This action begins to take you out of fight or flight.
- Take several deep, long, slow breaths--inhaling and exhaling as many times as you can. Alternate inhaling and exhaling through your nose (like in yoga) and also inhaling and exhaling through your mouth (like in weight lifting). This action sends oxygen to your brain and helps relax you immediately.
- Stretch it out. Do some light stretches of your arms and legs, especially if you sit for long periods of time. This action helps circulation and reduces the stress hormone cortisol.
- Walk it out. Take a brief walk, even if it's only for five minutes. Try to go outside if you can. This action also reduces cortisol and has also been known to increase overall sense of happiness and well-being.
- Soak it out. Take a long, hot bath with one cup of epsom salts, a half cup of baking soda, and a few drops of essential oil, like lavender.
And while doing any of these...
- Get some Soothin' Infusion Organic Herbal Iced Tea. Enjoy and brew often a soothing elixir that has been alchemically crafted with herbs designed to soothe you on a deep level.
Sip with Love. Brew hot or cold. Sip slow. Share with Friends. Keep it Simple.
Believe me, I know how hard life can seem. That's why I'm dedicated to bringing you simple solutions for total mind and body well-being. Try these tips, and I promise you will begin to unfurl your wings into the support of life itself. Life is meant to be enjoyed!
In this journey with you,