"The first wealth is health."
~Ralph Waldo Emerson
When was the last time you felt truly nourished? If you can, really think about that for a moment. It's important.
- Can you remember the last time you felt deeply nourished in your whole being? I will take a wild guess here and say it was most likely after a delicious homemade meal. Am I right?
- Have you ever noticed the difference in how you feel after wolfing down a fast food meal versus how you feel after enjoying a homemade meal?
- And have you noticed with the fast food meal, you are always hungry again a short time later? Does it feel satisfying or unsatisfying?
- Now think back and remember when you had a really great meal.
- Maybe your Grandmother's "from scratch" stew or chicken soup? Did it feel so much more satisfying?
- Why is hers is the best, and always makes you feel nourished and loved?
- What is Grandma's, or Mom's, or Grandad's secret ingredient that creates such magic?
The answer is so simple...
Fast food and many of the "foods" out there nowadays are quick and easy, but they come with a huge price. That price is they are devoid of crucial nutrients that your body needs to remain lean, energetic, and healthy.
The recipes your grandparents and parents were most likely raised on involved them using real, fresh, wholesome ingredients that had little to no processing. Like local, in season vegetables fresh from the garden, meats they got from the local butcher, and fruits picked right off the tree and used right away.
Somewhere in our busy day-to-day lives we forgot how to just make and eat real food. There, I said it. Over the years, the gap widened even more, and many of the old ways that people prepared and enjoyed great, nourishing foods was forgotten.
It is nothing to be ashamed of. Please understand that.
It happened over years and over time. So it's nothing to be embarrassed about to be totally in the dark about how to enjoy nourishing, absolutely delicious meals that deeply nourish your body.
When your body is healthy and well-nourished you get to enjoy things like:
- More energy to do more physical activities, like exercise or playing with your kids.
- Better sleep, which is crucial for rejuvenating and restoring the body.
- A stronger body, which often results in a leaner body.
- Great looking skin and a more youthful appearance.
- Better mental focus and clarity.
- A happier sense of well-being and satisfaction with your life.
And...all the endless lists of benefits that come as perks from being healthy and vital.
The great news is that you can create that same magic to nourish yourself and your family beginning today.
This site is chock full of recipes, advice, tips, articles, and resources for how you can fall in love with great food again, and be able to make it yourself.
One way that you can begin right now to enjoy deep, rich delicious nutrition is with my unique program called The Nourishing Cleanse.
The Nourishing Cleanse has been a first step for many people all over the world to reclaim their love of food, real food that nourishes deep down to the soul.
I am dedicated to providing you with the simplest, most trusted solutions to soothe, nourish, recharge, and renew your mind, body, and spirit on every level, so you can thrive the way you were meant to.
We are in this journey together,