Seasonal Menu Planners
GET REAL, LOCAL AND SEASONAL.
KNOW WHAT YOU’RE EATING. AND EAT WELL.
On paper, eating locally/seasonally/organic sounds wonderful, but putting it into practice is much harder. Many of us have had the experience of standing in the packed produce aisle at the grocery store and drawing a total blank of what to do.
Admittedly, this type of eating has a steep learning curve—but it pays off in dividends. Let me walk you through it with my seasonal menu planner!
In my seventeen-year career as a holistic, real-foods chef to private clients, celebrities, and large-scale groups, I’ve streamlined the food preparation process. It doesn’t need to be overwhelming! From start to finish, I provide you with shopping lists, prep-ahead guides, and a calendar-based meal plan. All you need to do is show up.
- My menu planners focus on seasonal, simple, nutrient-dense ingredients and will suit grain- and dairy-free diets. All dishes are soy-free and gluten-free.
- Bodies crave real food. These dishes emphasize traditional fats such as butter, cream, egg yolks, lard, bacon fat, coconut, palm, and olive oils, and animal fats from pasture-raised animals.
- Menus focus on whole foods. Think organic produce and pastured, sustainable meat and fish.
- Life should be sweet! You get to have your desserts, too—but mine are free of white sugar, white flour, or refined and artificial ingredients. (I promise, you won’t miss the bad stuff.)
- My menus are suitable for many people in the later stages of GAPS/SCD Diets, Paleo, Perfect Health Diet and Gluten/Dairy Free Diets. In fact, I’ve worked with these diets for years and can easily help modify.
- While I embrace veggies, menu plans are NOT vegetarian/vegan friendly (sorry veg heads!)
Here is a sampling of the dishes included. Dine on incredible meals like:
- Pan Seared Grassfed Rib Eye Steaks, Ultimate Baked Potatoes, Broccoli with Melted Cheddar
- Chicken Piccata, Zucchini Noodles Tossed with Garlic & Olive Oil, Lemon Scented Asparagus
- Slow Cooked Pulled Pork, Roasted Sweet Potato Coins, Sweet Fall Slaw
- Honey Lime Tamari Glazed Salmon, Scallion Rice with Lime Zest, Sesame Kale Salad
- Crispy Herb Baked Chicken, Rosemary Garlic Mashers, Collards with Bacon and Onions
- Grassfed Beef Taco Bowl, Guacamole
- Gluten Free Apple Pecan Crisp with Fresh Whipped Cream
- Salted Banana Coconut Cream Mini Pies
HONEY LIME TAMARI GLAZED SALMON
GRASSFED BEEF TACO BOWL
SALTED BANANA COCONUT CREAM MINI PIES
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING…
"Making a shopping list is always the biggest meal-planning barrier for me. It just seems exhausting to account for everything! I loved how it was laid out in categories with the measurements needed for the week – that let me see that I didn’t need to buy certain things because I already had enough for the week in my pantry/fridge. In fact, there were a lot of ingredients I already had on hand, which was GREAT and meant that the recipes were very accessible to me". - BREANNA R.
"It was very nice to have the decisions made for me. I tire of deciding what to prepare each evening. The recipes were very clear and easy to follow. The shopping list was outstanding. I live out in the country and envaribly forget something. The list allowed to check my supplies without much fuss. All the dishes were very good and will become a part of what I prepare in the future". - SHARON C.
"I decided to involve my neighbors. I prepared the meals for all four of us just so we could make it fun, which it was and they loved it. They had just started dieting and working out with a trainer so it was a perfect time for this. At the end of the week she had last 2.5 lbs. in a week. She was thrilled and the food was awesome. I think I have converted her to cooking better to feel better". - CONNIE B.
FIX RESTAURANT-QUALITY DISHES AT A FRACTION OF THE COST, WITH MUCH CLEANER INGREDIENTS AND MORE POTENT NUTRITION. YOU’LL WONDER HOW YOU EVER ATE BEFORE.
If you’re still skeptical about your ability to make such delicious dishes, don’t worry! I did the planning so you won’t have to. The seasonal meal planners will come to you as a PDF bundle, including all of this:
Seasonal Menu/Calendar with your menus broken down by week
- Instead of sending you new recipes every week, which I have found to be overwhelming for my clients, I am sending you a month of meals at a time. You’ll have the chance to get really good at these dishes, and repeat the meal plan each month for 3 months until the season changes.
Seasonal Recipes including over 40 recipes for each season
- 3 nights of meals including recipes for 1 entree + 1 side for each night (some nights have 2 sides).
- Seasonal Weekly Shopping List
- Bonus: Dessert & Snack Recipes plus a How-To for each week
- Sunday Time-Saving Prep List
…You’ll be a pro in no time.
WEEKLY CALENDAR & PREP LIST
SHOPPING LIST FOR THE WEEK
My Experience is at Your Fingertips!
I’m on a mission to help busy people enjoy—truly enjoy!—real foods. Over my seventeen-year career, I’ve studied with leaders in the field of healing nutrition, I’ve cooked for critically ill clients using healing foods, busy families trying to improve their diets, celebrities, and thousands of conference attendees alike. I’ve dedicated my life to learning true nutrition and healing cooking and sharing it with others, and now I want to help make real, delicious food accessible for even the busiest families.
My recipes are tried and true. They have been perfected over the years, and they taste amazing! And some are borrowed from some of my favorite chefs. From the pickiest child to the hardest-to-please connoisseur, the recipes are sure to please and can be modified to fit different diets.
To many happy meals in the kitchen,
The Barefoot Cook