A Taste of Tuscany Cooking Class with Amanda Love - Sunday, December 8th
A Taste of Tuscany Cooking Class in the Tuscany of Texas with Amanda Love
Inspired by my recent trip to gorgeous and sensuous Tuscany, Italy, I am excited to share tales of my trip and highlight some of the amazing food we discovered. Not only will you learn to make all of these delicious dishes, but you will get to eat them all as well. Leave with a happy belly full of new ideas and inspiration. All of these dishes will be gluten free, delicious and easy to replicate.
- Italian Charcuterie - learn how to create your own delicious platter of cured meats, cheeses, olives and seasonal fruit jam
- Rosemary Focaccia Bread (Paleo and Gluten Free)
- Wood Fire Grilled Florentine Steak
- Pasta Carbonara (gluten free)
- Arugula Salad with Truffle Oil, 12 Year Aged Balsamic and Parmesan
- Tiramisu (Gluten Free) - you will never believe how good this is!
This class will sell out so sign up soon to reserve your spot!
*Once you register, I will email you address and directions.
**Also, feel free to bring a bottle of Italian wine to share and enjoy in the class.