NTA Nourishing Foods Cooking Class with Amanda Love ~ March 7th, 2016
Come be nourished and learn how to nourish others with delicious, seasonal, nutrient dense cooking!
The Nourishing Foods Cooking Class will be held on:
Monday, March 7th from 9am - 5pm
Amanda Love's House: 12808 Shoshoni Tr (located in Southwest Austin off of Fitzhugh Rd.)
The fundamentals of nourishing foods cooking + Amanda Love's 18 years of cooking wisdom and experience
This class will focus on:
• Creating a sacred kitchen space and cooking with love and intention
• Bone broths/Meat stocks and difference between them
• Nourishing meat-based and vegetable soups made from broth
• Slow cooking and roasting pastured meats
• Seasonal Roasted veggies
• Fermented foods - the essentials
• Healthy gluten free desserts with safe sweeteners
• Nourishing fats and how to get them into your diet
• + Amanda's tips on how to be a badass practitioner (if time allows)!!
Includes a delicious, gluten free, organic lunch prepared by Amanda
This day will be essential to your development as a Nutrition Practitioner. It will round out your knowledge and really empower you to share cooking essentials with your clients. Plus it will be really fun and relaxing after your long weekend.
Space Limited - sign up now! (Last year this class sold out very quickly so if you want a seat, make sure you sign up soon).
Sign up by Jan 15th to reserve your spot.
Note: If you are flying: You should still be able to get to the airport in time to take a flight out that evening or else go the next day. I would recommend giving yourself at least 1 hour to get to the airport from my house.
Look forward to seeing you in March!